- A Unique Waterfront Destination: Situated along a 2.4-kilometre waterfront, Al Qana emerges not just as a destination, but an experience. Boasting some of Abu Dhabi’s exclusive restaurants and cafes, it also introduces a cinematic marvel with Cinemacity. Gamers find sanctuary at Pixoul Gaming, and marine enthusiasts marvel at the largest aquarium in the Middle East. Al Qana seamlessly blends wellness, gastronomy, family entertainment, shopping, and much more. But beyond its attractions, Al Qana stands as a testament to community cohesion and sustainable development.
Community Impact & Sustainability:
- Consultative Approach: Sustainability consultants were pivotal during the construction phase, ensuring that Al Qana was built with eco-friendly practices and materials. Their insights and guidance were integral in melding modern architectural finesse with environmental responsibility.
- Inclusive Design: Catering to all community segments, Al Qana’s inclusive design fosters community engagement and cultural exchange.
- Wellness & Education: The Bridge champions holistic well-being, while the aquarium doubles as an educational marvel on marine biodiversity.
- Local Entrepreneurship: The unique culinary spots bolster local businesses, enriching the community’s ecOnomic texture.
- Sustainable Shopping: Al Qana’s Concept Store is a beacon of eco-conscious choices, promoting sustainable and toxin-free products.
- Nature Engagement: The marina and upcoming watersport activities encourage natural interaction, driving home the significance of environmental appreciation and conservation.
Al Qana, in essence, exemplifies how modern infrastructures can harmoniously blend entertainment, community ethos, and sustainability, crafting an enriching and responsible experience.